- The flagship brand of Marriott, these hotels will immerse you in the full service experience. All hotels feature a full restaurant,
bar, business centers, premiere concierge levels, fitness facilities, and meeting spaces. Guestrooms offer high quality work
areas and restful sleep spaces.
- Marriott Minneapolis West
- This branch of the Oakwood family of hotels offers fully furnished living spaces for executives and travelers whose stays are
longer than a month. Flexible terms and impeccable levels of service set this extended stay option apart from other temporary
- ExecuStay Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Marriott’s boutique-inspired brand inspires travelers with its unique style and pampers with its plentiful amenities. Guests who
value class and comfort while traveling will be rewarded at each unique Renaissance property. Each property has its own
restaurant and bar concepts. This is “boutique” at its best.
- Minneapolis Renaissance Hotel, The Depot
- The longer you stay, the better rate you’ll pay at this cost-conscious brand by Marriott. Each hotel features hotel suites with full
kitchens and free internet access. At a TownePlace Suites, there’s plenty of room to work and play.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott – Minneapolis Downtown
- Smart and dynamic, this hotel brand helps travelers make the most of their stay. Guestrooms are complete with free internet
access, ergonomic desk systems, and rest-worthy beds and bedding. The hotels also feature a full restaurant, bar, fitness and
business centers as well as meeting rooms.
- Courtyard by Marriott – Bloomington
- Courtyard by Marriott – Roseville